This Factsheet gives an overview on how to protect and manage Intellectual Property assets in Central America with a tailored approach to the needs of European SMEs, that will benefit from factual and practical information including formal and substantive requirements or fees, among others.
- IP Rights in Central America for SMEs: Background
- Intellectual Property Rights for SMEs: Why is this relevant to you?
- How do Central American IP legal frameworks work compare to International Standards?
- IP Rights in Central America: The basics:
- Copyright and Related Rights
- Patents and Utility Models
- Industrial Designs and Industrial Models
- Trade marks
- Geographical Indications