Technological cooperation between Europe and third countries has intensified over the past years. The European Commission has stimulated cooperation through various initiatives such as the participation in EC founded projects (like the International IP SME Helpdesks or the EU-Japan Techonology Transfer Helpdesk) or the opening of multiple European Enterprises Network offices around the world.
In this webinar, EU SMEs and researchers interested in Technology Transfer (TT) will be introduced the main aspects to bear in mind when doing it abroad, as well as the EU-funded initiatives that support it with Intellectual Property as key element.
What to expect:
- What is Technology Transfer and why is it important
- Main aspects of TT within Europe and third countries
- Intellectual Property as a business tool
- How to choose the right business partner
- Main contracts for safe Technology Transfer
- Regional specifities and challenges in China, Latin America, South-East Asia and Japan
- Key messages to succeed
- Main EU-supporting platforms for internationalization
- Best practices and watch outs when dealing with TT in the destination territories
Should you have any question, please email us to email@example.com. You will receive a reply from one of the Helpdesk experts within three working days.
About our webinars
Did you miss our webinars? No worries! You can check all our past events and see what's coming next in our website. And if you want to be informed on the forthcoming events, please subscribe to our newsletter.