EU SMEs interested in knowing more about IP in general and its particularities in China, Latin America and South-East Asia, will have the chance to have a view on the following main questions:
- Introduction to the four IP Helpdesks services
- What is a licence agreement and when should it be used?
- What are the main differences between a licence agreement and other contracts (assignment and distribution agreement)?
- What contracts are used in the preliminary discussions of a licence? What are the key terms of a licence agreement?
- Which are the specificities of a trade mark or software licence?
- Which IP protection tools exist/can I use (e. g. trademarks, patents etc.) + local specificities of China/SEA/Latina America?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues and why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy when internationalizing to SEA/China/Latin America?? Which are the first steps to be taken?
- To which institutions can I turn for help when internationalizing in China/SEA/Latin America?
- What do different IP titles cost? Overview for China and SEA and Latin America (Where are info available)
Moreover, any queries that the EU companies might have, shall be answered by the experts during the training session.
Should you have any question, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply from one of the Helpdesk experts within three working days.
About our webinars
Did you miss our webinars? No worries! You can check all our past events here and see what's coming here. And if you want to be informed on the forthcoming events, please subscribe to our newsletter here.
Additionally, if you would like to have a webinar on a specific topic that may be of help for your SME, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail . Your opinion and suggestions are very important to us!