EU SMEs interested in knowing more about IP in general and its particularities in China, Latin America and South-East Asia, will have the chance to have a view on the following main questions:
- Introduction to the four IP Helpdesks services
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Which IP protection tools exist/can I use (e. g. trademarks, patents etc.) + local specificities of China/SEA/Latina America?
- To which institutions can I turn for help when internationalizing in China/SEA/Latin America?
- How do I perform basic IP searches? Which tools exist?
- What does counterfeiting mean? Counterfeiting outside Europe?
- How can IPR be enforced? China SEA and Latin America enforcement pathways?
Moreover, any queries that the EU companies might have, shall be answered by the experts during the training session.
Should you have any question, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply from one of the Helpdesk experts within three working days.
About our webinars
Did you miss our webinars? No worries! You can check all our past events here and see what's coming here. And if you want to be informed on the forthcoming events, please subscribe to our newsletter here.
Additionally, if you would like to have a webinar on a specific topic that may be of help for your SME, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail . Your opinion and suggestions are very important to us!