IPRs in Brazil for EU SMEs
This module aims to give an overview about the current situation in which concerns to Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation as well as to provide information about the main IPRs in Brazil:
The trainees will learn:
- What are the main statistics on IP and Innovation in Brazil
- What IPR- related International Treaties have been ratified by Brazil
- What is the current status and practices of Intellectual Property Law in Brazil
- Copyright: definition, duration, costs and registration. Software specificities.
- Patents: definition, types of patents, non-protectable inventions, duration, costs and registration.
-Designs: definition, types of designs, duration, costs and registration
-Trademarks: definition, types, signs subject to registration, duration, costs and registration.