This module aims to give an overview about the current situation in which concerns to Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation as well as to provide information about the main IPRs in Venezuela:
- Patents (Inventions/ Designs)
The trainees will learn:
- What are the main statistics on IP and Innovation in Venezuela
- What IPR- related International Treaties have been ratified by Venezuela
- What is the current status and practices of Intellectual Property Law in Venezuela
- Copyright: definition, duration, costs and registration.
- Patents: definition, types of patents, non-protectable inventions/designs, duration, costs and registration.
-Trademarks: definition, types of patents, non-protectable signs, duration, costs and registration.