Wiedner Hauptstrasse 63
The Chamber of Commerce of Austria (Wirtschaftskammer Österreich) organises the event: Latin America meets Vienna. The event aims to provide to Austrian companies detailed information on economic developments and business opportunities in the Latin America region.
Top keynote speakers and top-class industry experts will share their experiences in the region and their perspectives through lectures and panel discussions.
Main topics on the programme are:
- Latin America - opportunities and challenges, a macroeconomic analysis
- Political changes in Latin America: Mexico, Brazil, Colombia and Venezuela - what's next?
- Trade agreements and economic integration of Latin America via the USMCA, MERCOSUR, Andean Community, Pacific Alliance and Trans-Pacific Partnership agreements
- In-depth sectoral and specialist expert panels in the following areas:
- Energy and Environment
- Mechanical Engineering and Industry 4.0
- Construction, Smart Cities and Tourism Infrastructure
- Agriculture and food processing
- Invest in Latin America
- Financing for business in Latin America
- Workshop on Intercultural Aspects of Business with Latin America (with the Austrian Latin American Institute)
- Workshop for Austrian SMEs on the Protection of Intellectual Property in Latin America