SQUARE Brussels Meeting Centre
Mont des Arts
This high-level 1-day event aims to boost the market uptake of innovation and research outcomes by using standardization as an enabler. Leading experts in innovation and standardization will present their experiences in linking the two worlds and highlighting how each one is benefiting from the other.
Thematic parallel sessions will allow detailed insight into the various aspects of standardization for:
- Innovative researchers interested in enhancing their understanding of standards and how it helps their ideas to reach the market
- Researchers eager to learn how to integrate standardization in research programmes
- Entrepreneurs looking to break into a market of 600 million consumers
- Those keen to understand how patents and standards support researchers and innovators
- Those interested in expanding their network within industry as well as the research and innovation community
- Research and innovation enablers (NCPs, European Federations, ETPs and other multipliers)
The Latin America IPR SME Helpdesk will be present with a dedicated booth to introduce participants to its services.